Want to Boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE to Recovery Mode.
BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE to Recovery.
Also: BLU Studio G LTE Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BLU logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE
LEAVE A REPLY