Want to Boot BLU Vivo X5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Vivo X5 to Recovery Mode.
BLU Vivo X5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Vivo X5 to Recovery.
Boot BLU Vivo X5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Vivo X5 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BLU logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Vivo X5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Vivo X5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Vivo X5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BLU Vivo X5 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BLU Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Factory Mode.