Want to Boot BLU Vivo XI into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Vivo XI to Recovery Mode.
BLU Vivo XI Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Vivo XI to Recovery.
Boot BLU Vivo XI into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Vivo XI into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BLU logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Vivo XI into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Vivo XI USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Vivo XI into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BLU Vivo XI into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.