Want to Boot BMobile AX820 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BMobile AX820 to Recovery Mode.
BMobile AX820 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BMobile AX820 to Recovery.
Also: BMobile AX835 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BMobile AX820 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BMobile AX820 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BMobile AX820 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BMobile Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot BMobile AX820 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BMobile AX820 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BMobile AX820 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset BMobile AX820
LEAVE A REPLY