Want to Boot BMobile AX925 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BMobile AX925 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
BMobile AX925 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
BMobile AX925 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot BMobile AX925 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: BMobile AX750 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BMobile AX925 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BMobile AX925 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BMobile AX925 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all the buttons once you see the Android Boot Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to select Recovery Mode from the list of Boot Options and press Volume Down to confirm.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BMobile AX925 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BMobile AX925 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BMobile AX925 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset BMobile AX925
LEAVE A REPLY