Want to Boot BQ 6045L Nice into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BQ 6045L Nice to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
BQ 6045L Nice Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
BQ 6045L Nice Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot BQ 6045L Nice into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot BQ 6045L Nice into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BQ 6045L Nice into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the BQ Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ 6045L Nice into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BQ 6045L Nice USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BQ 6045L Nice into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery