Want to Boot BQ Aquaris M8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BQ Aquaris M8 to Recovery Mode.
BQ Aquaris M8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BQ Aquaris M8 to Recovery.
Also: BQ BQ-8068L Hornet Plus Pro Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BQ Aquaris M8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BQ Aquaris M8 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ Aquaris M8 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BQ Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Down Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ Aquaris M8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BQ Aquaris M8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BQ Aquaris M8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset BQ Aquaris M8
LEAVE A REPLY