Want to Boot BQ BQS-5040 Force into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BQ BQS-5040 Force to Recovery Mode.
BQ BQS-5040 Force Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BQ BQS-5040 Force to Recovery.
Also: BQ BQS-4555 Turbo Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BQ BQS-5040 Force into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BQ BQS-5040 Force into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ BQS-5040 Force Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BQ logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power Button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ BQS-5040 Force into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BQ BQS-5040 Force USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BQ BQS-5040 Force into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset BQ BQS-5040 Force
LEAVE A REPLY