Want to Boot BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam to Recovery Mode.
BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam to Recovery.
Boot BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BQ logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BQ BQS-5505 Amsterdam into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery