Want to Boot Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 to Recovery Mode.
Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 to Recovery.
Boot Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Bundy Mobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Bundy Mobile B-Touch7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery