Want to Boot BungBungame Miss into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BungBungame Miss to Recovery Mode.
BungBungame Miss Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BungBungame Miss to Recovery.
Boot BungBungame Miss into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BungBungame Miss into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
When the device vibrates, remove the Power key, but continue keep Holding the Volume Up button until the "OTA" information is shown on the screen.
To enter Recovery Mode, press the following key combination: VolumeDown- > Volume Up- > Volume Up- > Volume Down.
Boot BungBungame Miss into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BungBungame Miss USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BungBungame Miss into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery