Want to Boot Calme Spark S9 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Calme Spark S9 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Calme Spark S9 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Calme Spark S9 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Calme Spark S9 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Calme Spark S9 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Calme Spark S9 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Calme logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your device should boot into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Calme Spark S9 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Calme Spark S9 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Calme Spark S9 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery