Want to Boot Casper Via M3 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Casper Via M3 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Casper Via M3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Casper Via M3 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Casper Via M3 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Casper Via M3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Casper Via M3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Casper Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Casper Via M3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Casper Via M3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Casper Via M3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery