Want to Boot Casper Via S7 3G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Casper Via S7 3G to Recovery Mode.
Casper Via S7 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Casper Via S7 3G to Recovery.
Boot Casper Via S7 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Casper Via S7 3G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Casper Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Casper Via S7 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Casper Via S7 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Casper Via S7 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery