Want to Boot Cat S52 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Cat S52 to Recovery Mode.
Cat S52 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Cat S52 to Recovery.
Boot Cat S52 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Cat S52 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a Micro USB Cable to PC or charger.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Cat logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Cat S52 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Cat S52 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Cat S52 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery