Want to Boot Caterpillar B15 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Caterpillar B15 to Recovery Mode.
Caterpillar B15 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Caterpillar B15 to Recovery.
Boot Caterpillar B15 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Caterpillar B15 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Caterpillar B15 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Caterpillar Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Caterpillar B15 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Caterpillar B15 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Caterpillar B15 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery