Want to Boot Caterpillar Cat S50c into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Caterpillar Cat S50c to Recovery Mode.
Caterpillar Cat S50c Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Caterpillar Cat S50c to Recovery.
Boot Caterpillar Cat S50c into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Caterpillar Cat S50c into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a Micro USB Cable to PC.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Caterpillar logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Caterpillar Cat S50c into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Caterpillar Cat S50c USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Caterpillar Cat S50c into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery