Want to Boot Celkon A518 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Celkon A518 to Recovery Mode.
Celkon A518 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Celkon A518 to Recovery.
Boot Celkon A518 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Celkon A518 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Celkon Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Celkon A518 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Celkon A518 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Celkon A518 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery