Want to Boot Celkon CliQ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Celkon CliQ to Recovery Mode.
Celkon CliQ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Celkon CliQ to Recovery.
Boot Celkon CliQ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Celkon CliQ into Recovery Mode.
Boot Celkon CliQ Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the change on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now start holding the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up Button at once.
Boot Celkon CliQ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Celkon CliQ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Celkon CliQ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery