Want to Boot Celkon CT711 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Celkon CT711 to Recovery Mode.
Celkon CT711 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Celkon CT711 to Recovery.
Also: Celkon A15 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Celkon CT711 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Celkon CT711 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Celkon CT711 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the change on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now start holding the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up Button at once.
Boot Celkon CT711 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Celkon CT711 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Celkon CT711 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Celkon CT711
LEAVE A REPLY