Want to Boot Celkon Millennia Hero into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Celkon Millennia Hero to Recovery Mode.
Celkon Millennia Hero Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Celkon Millennia Hero to Recovery.
Also: Celkon Campus Mini A350 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Celkon Millennia Hero into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Celkon Millennia Hero into Recovery Mode.
Boot Celkon Millennia Hero Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Home button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Celkon Millennia Hero into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Celkon Millennia Hero USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Celkon Millennia Hero into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Celkon Millennia Hero
LEAVE A REPLY