Want to Boot Celkon Smart 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Celkon Smart 4G to Recovery Mode.
Celkon Smart 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Celkon Smart 4G to Recovery.
Boot Celkon Smart 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Celkon Smart 4G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power button.
- If Android Robot appears on the Screen Release the Volume Down Button.
- Now start holding the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up Button at once.
Boot Celkon Smart 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Celkon Smart 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Celkon Smart 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery