Want to Boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus to Recovery.
Boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.