Want to Boot Colors Pride 1X into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Colors Pride 1X to Recovery Mode.
Colors Pride 1X Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Colors Pride 1X to Recovery.
Also: Colors Pride 1 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Colors Pride 1X into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Colors Pride 1X into Recovery Mode.
Boot Colors Pride 1X Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Colors Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Colors Pride 1X into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Colors Pride 1X USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Colors Pride 1X into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Colors Pride 1X
LEAVE A REPLY