Want to Boot Colors Pride 5E into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Colors Pride 5E to Recovery Mode.
Colors Pride 5E Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Colors Pride 5E to Recovery.
Also: Colors S1 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Colors Pride 5E into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Colors Pride 5E into Recovery Mode.
Boot Colors Pride 5E Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now start pressing Power Key and click the Volume Up button once.
Boot Colors Pride 5E into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Colors Pride 5E USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Colors Pride 5E into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Colors Pride 5E
LEAVE A REPLY