Want to Boot Colors S9 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Colors S9 to Recovery Mode.
Colors S9 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Colors S9 to Recovery.
Boot Colors S9 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Colors S9 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Colors S9 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now start pressing Power Key and click the Volume Up button once.
Boot Colors S9 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Colors S9 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Colors S9 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery