Want to Boot Condor Infinity I4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Condor Infinity I4 to Recovery Mode.
Condor Infinity I4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Condor Infinity I4 to Recovery.
Boot Condor Infinity I4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Condor Infinity I4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Condor Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Condor Infinity I4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Condor Infinity I4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Condor Infinity I4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery