Want to Boot Condor Plume L5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Condor Plume L5 to Recovery Mode.
Condor Plume L5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Condor Plume L5 to Recovery.
Boot Condor Plume L5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Condor Plume L5 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Condor Plume L5 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Condor Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Condor Plume L5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Condor Plume L5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Condor Plume L5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery