Want to Boot Condor Plume P6 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Condor Plume P6 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Condor Plume P6 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Condor Plume P6 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Condor Plume L1 Plus Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Condor Plume P6 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Condor Plume P6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Condor Plume P6 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Condor Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Condor Plume P6 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Condor Plume P6 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Condor Plume P6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Condor Plume P6 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY