Want to Boot Coolpad 8705 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad 8705 to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad 8705 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad 8705 to Recovery.
Also: Coolpad Fancy E561 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Coolpad 8705 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad 8705 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad 8705 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Home button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad 8705 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad 8705 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad 8705 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Coolpad 8705
LEAVE A REPLY