Want to Boot CoolPad Cool 10A into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot CoolPad Cool 10A to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
CoolPad Cool 10A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
CoolPad Cool 10A Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot CoolPad Cool 10A into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot CoolPad Cool 10A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot CoolPad Cool 10A into Recovery Mode.
Boot CoolPad Cool 10A Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot CoolPad Cool 10A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed CoolPad Cool 10A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot CoolPad Cool 10A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery