Want to Boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad Cool Play 6C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad Cool Play 6C to Recovery.
Boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power Buttons to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad Cool Play 6C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Coolpad Cool Play 6C Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Download Mode on the Screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.