Want to Boot Coolpad Mega 4A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad Mega 4A to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad Mega 4A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad Mega 4A to Recovery.
Also: Coolpad 7011 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Coolpad Mega 4A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Mega 4A into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Mega 4A Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume UP button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power Buttons to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Mega 4A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad Mega 4A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad Mega 4A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Mega 4A
LEAVE A REPLY