Want to Boot Coolpad Modena into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad Modena to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad Modena Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad Modena to Recovery.
Also: Coolpad 8297N-T00 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Coolpad Modena into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Modena into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Modena Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Modena into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad Modena USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad Modena into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Modena
LEAVE A REPLY