Want to Boot Coolpad N916 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad N916 to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad N916 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad N916 to Recovery.
Also: Coolpad 8681-M01 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Coolpad N916 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad N916 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad N916 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Power keys to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad N916 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad N916 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad N916 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Coolpad N916
LEAVE A REPLY