Want to Boot Coolpad Revvl Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad Revvl Plus to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad Revvl Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad Revvl Plus to Recovery.
Also: Coolpad Cool1 C106 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Coolpad Revvl Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Revvl Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Revvl Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Revvl Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad Revvl Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad Revvl Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Revvl Plus
LEAVE A REPLY