Want to Boot Coolpad Splatter into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad Splatter to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad Splatter Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad Splatter to Recovery.
Also: Coolpad 9976D Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Coolpad Splatter into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Splatter into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Splatter Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Splatter into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad Splatter USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad Splatter into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Coolpad Splatter Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Download Mode on the Screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Splatter
LEAVE A REPLY