Want to Boot Coolpad TipTop N2M into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad TipTop N2M to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad TipTop N2M Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad TipTop N2M to Recovery.
Boot Coolpad TipTop N2M into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad TipTop N2M into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad TipTop N2M into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad TipTop N2M USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad TipTop N2M into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Coolpad TipTop N2M Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Download Mode on the Screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.