Want to Boot Coolpad TipTop Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad TipTop Pro to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad TipTop Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad TipTop Pro to Recovery.
Boot Coolpad TipTop Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad TipTop Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Coolpad Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad TipTop Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad TipTop Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad TipTop Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Coolpad TipTop Pro Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Download Mode on the Screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.