Want to Boot Coradir CS400 Enterprise into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coradir CS400 Enterprise to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Coradir CS400 Enterprise Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Coradir CS400 Enterprise Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Coradir CS400 Enterprise into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Coradir CS400 Enterprise into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coradir CS400 Enterprise into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Coradir CS400 Enterprise into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coradir CS400 Enterprise USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coradir CS400 Enterprise into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery