Want to Boot Cricket Vision into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Cricket Vision to Recovery Mode.
Cricket Vision Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Cricket Vision to Recovery.
Boot Cricket Vision into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Cricket Vision into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you feel the vibration, Release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up key till you see Recovery mode.
Boot Cricket Vision into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Cricket Vision USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Cricket Vision into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery