Want to Boot Crony CN97M into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Crony CN97M to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Crony CN97M Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Crony CN97M Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Crony CN97M into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Crony CN97M into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Crony CN97M into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Crony logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Crony CN97M into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Crony CN97M USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Crony CN97M into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery