Want to Boot Cubot GT72 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Cubot GT72 to Recovery Mode.
Cubot GT72 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Cubot GT72 to Recovery.
Also: Cubot H2 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Cubot GT72 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Cubot GT72 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Cubot GT72 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Cubot logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Cubot GT72 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Cubot GT72 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Cubot GT72 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Cubot GT72
LEAVE A REPLY