Want to Boot Dexp Ixion M245 Snap into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Dexp Ixion M245 Snap to Recovery Mode.
Dexp Ixion M245 Snap Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Dexp Ixion M245 Snap to Recovery.
Boot Dexp Ixion M245 Snap into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Dexp Ixion M245 Snap into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Dexp Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Dexp Ixion M245 Snap into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Dexp Ixion M245 Snap USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Dexp Ixion M245 Snap into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery