Want to Boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Dexp Ixion P135 Safari Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Dexp Ixion P135 Safari Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari into Recovery Mode.
Boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Dexp Ixion P135 Safari USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Dexp Ixion P135 Safari into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery