Want to Boot Dexp Z250 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Dexp Z250 to Recovery Mode.
Dexp Z250 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Dexp Z250 to Recovery.
Boot Dexp Z250 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Dexp Z250 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Dexp Z250 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Dexp logo and wait for few seconds.
- You should now be in Recovery mode, if your phone Power off normally start from the first step and use Volume up instead of Volume down.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Dexp Z250 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Dexp Z250 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Dexp Z250 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery