Want to Boot Digma Citi 7587 3G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Digma Citi 7587 3G to Recovery Mode.
Digma Citi 7587 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Digma Citi 7587 3G to Recovery.
Also: Digma Linx A400 3G LT4001PG Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Digma Citi 7587 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Digma Citi 7587 3G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Digma Citi 7587 3G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume UP + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Digma Citi 7587 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Digma Citi 7587 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Digma Citi 7587 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Digma Citi 7587 3G
LEAVE A REPLY