Want to Boot Digma Plane 9654M 3G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Digma Plane 9654M 3G to Recovery Mode.
Digma Plane 9654M 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Digma Plane 9654M 3G to Recovery.
Boot Digma Plane 9654M 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Digma Plane 9654M 3G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Digma Plane 9654M 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Digma Plane 9654M 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Digma Plane 9654M 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery