Want to Boot Doogee Discovery DG500C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Doogee Discovery DG500C to Recovery Mode.
Doogee Discovery DG500C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Doogee Discovery DG500C to Recovery.
Boot Doogee Discovery DG500C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Doogee Discovery DG500C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo on the Screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Doogee Discovery DG500C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Doogee Discovery DG500C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Doogee Discovery DG500C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery