Want to Boot Doogee Y7 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Doogee Y7 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Doogee Y7 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Doogee Y7 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Doogee BL9000 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Doogee Y7 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Doogee Y7 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Doogee Y7 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Doogee Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Doogee Y7 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Doogee Y7 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Doogee Y7 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Doogee Y7 Plus into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Doogee Y7 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY